Dear Valued Customer:
SWAT Environmental is committed to continuing operations while our communities navigate COVID-19. Our radon mitigation services are essential to maintaining the safety of your home or workplace. Therefore, our technicians will continue our installation and system service work in your community. We are following CDC guidelines to keep our customers and employees healthy.
We acknowledge that you are making every effort to protect your health and the health of your family and coworkers. Please know that no employee showing any symptoms of sickness will be allowed to visit our customers and every employee will follow these guidelines:
- Washing hands with soap for at least 20 seconds and/or use a greater than 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer throughout the day.
- Covering your mouth and nose if you cough or sneeze with a disposable tissue and discard.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Practice social distancing, avoid handshaking.
Our goal will always be to provide healthier homes and workplaces in neighborhoods everywhere. We will do this with unmatched customer satisfaction and an unwavering commitment to our employees.
Thank you for your continued support.
– SWAT Environmental