Dear valued customer:
SWAT Environmental is committed to continuing operations while our communities navigate the COVID-19 outbreak. Our radon mitigation services are considered ESSENTIAL to maintaining the safety of your home or workplace. Therefore, our technicians are authorized to continue our installation and system service work in your community. We are following every CDC guideline to keep our customers and employees healthy.
We acknowledge that you are making every effort to protect your health and the health of your family and coworkers. Please know that no employee showing any symptoms of sickness will be allowed to visit our customers and every employee will follow the COVID-19 CDC guidelines including:
- Washing hands with soap for at least 20 seconds and/or use a greater than 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer throughout the day.
- Covering your mouth and nose if you cough or sneeze with a disposable tissue and discard.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Practice social distancing, avoid handshaking.
For many of us, spring tends to be the busiest season of the year. As your partner, we intend to continue our normal operations with minimal interruption in an effort to meet your needs.
Our goal will always be to provide healthier homes and workplaces in neighborhoods everywhere. We will do this with unmatched customer satisfaction and an unwavering commitment to our employees.
Thank you for your continued support.
– SWAT Environmental