Radon Mitigation in Bowling Green
GET A RADON MITIGATION SYSTEM QUOTE IN MINUTES270-782-2852
PROUDLY SERVING BOWLING GREEN
Get a radon remediation quote online
AVAILABLE: Radon Technician Nearby
What is radon?
Radon is a naturally occurring, radioactive gas that escapes when uranium in the soil decays. Radon becomes concentrated in a home, school or workplace as it seeps through cracks in the foundation or other natural openings in a structure.
At SWAT Environmental, we are dedicated to protecting families in Bowling Green from radon exposure. Through our radon remediation process, our radon mitigation technicians have installed radon mitigation systems that reduce radon gas and make the air you breathe safer.
Radon in Bowling Green:
Any home in the Bowling Green area is at risk for elevated radon levels. Radon testing is the only way to know if your home has harmful radon levels.
According to the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services radon gas initiative:
• The average level in Warren County is 14.0 pCi/L, the fourth highest rate in the state.
• Bowling Green is designated a radon gas Zone 1 by the EPA, having average radon levels above 4.0 pCi/L.
• Radon gas causes over 20,000 radon-related death each year.
• The Surgeon General has warned that radon gas exposure is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States.
• Did you know? The Kentucky Radon Program provides free radon test kits to Kentucky residents.